<body>
Saturday, June 27, 2009/ 6:55 AM
Launches

Greetings ! (:
Its so long since I've update the webblog of Spinkies.co ,
I also apologise that I didnt start the launch of some flavours (:
I shall launch Neapolitan real soon , i swear .

For the chocolate-filled cupcakes, wait till business is going smooth then i shall
start the launch of it (:
Its going to take alot of efforts and money spend on these for me (:
There's two surprises for this flavour (:

I've also come up with some new flavours but I've not tried them yet
for example
the Devil's food cupcakes, its a double chocolate cupcake covered with
chocolate Ganache glaze and maybe topped with some lovely chocolate curls (:

Its heavenly .

I shouldnt tell you more, you know :D

Okay, So there are three orders I'm making for tomorrow (:
And just to tell you, I'm afraid you would have to buy either one cupcake, two or six.
Because I ran out of boxes that keeps cupcakes of four so yeah (:

And also ! please check out the "Lovely Cupcakes" section, I've renamed my cupcakes
and updated it too (:

Sorry, I shall sign off here :D

Claudiaa./ , founder of Spinkies.co .




Spinkies !

WE ARE CLOSED


History :D



Our blogs: Claudiaa! & Joycee!



Enquiries !



What happened before :D