<body>
Saturday, August 8, 2009/ 6:15 AM
FAREWELL SPINKIES.CO

Okay , a real sad announcement.
Spinkies.co is closed.
No more cupcakes or chocolatey sauce , anymore.

I'm real stressed with this business:

Money - I'm losing money, D:
Time - I'm not having enough sleep because I bake till past midnight D:
Tiredness - I'm tired of hand stirring and washing and cleaning and packing and cooking and lotsa lotsa lotsa of other stuff.

Pray hard I change my mind and open spinkies.co again .
In the mean while, I'll try to bake, and give you guys free cupcakes,
oh, not to forget miss chong.

Dont worry folks, I'll open spinkies.co again but I just wont know when.
Maybe in the next ten years, (:
And I'll bake free cupcakes for everyone on the last day of school too (:
I know you guys cant wait for this year to end .
Alright ! i shall take my leave ...

Goodbyes Spinkies.co

--CLOSED--




Spinkies !

WE ARE CLOSED


History :D



Our blogs: Claudiaa! & Joycee!



Enquiries !



What happened before :D